• Reg­is­ter
It was so heart-​opening to hear the sto­ries and expe­ri­ences that were shared the last day of the pro­gram. We know there were many more. This space gives us the oppor­tu­nity to con­tinue our shar­ing and hear from those who joined form home. We can prac­tice atma sand­hana yoga of these impor­tant moments and reflec­tions from the divine as we con­tinue shar­ing. The Nature was so alive and present dur­ing the Guru Purn­ima pro­gram. We look for­ward to hear­ing more!

TOPIC: GP 2014

GP 2014 16 Aug 2014 06:10 #22

• Carol
  • Thank you received: 5
This process was great in that inner know­ing of where ever we are located on the planet we are all con­nected and work­ing together as a team with the GP. My work is here in Wis­con­sin as a team mem­ber in this great tra­di­tion. Sup­port­ing our mis­sion as a mem­ber of the Divine Lin­eage team in the U S became very clear to me in how we are each a can­dle hold­ing our light and doing our work in our per­sonal loca­tions. Thank each of you for all of your love and support!,
Carol Reed
The admin­is­tra­tor has dis­abled pub­lic write access.
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Kim­berly, Nityaananda, Chris Har­grove, sschwan­berg, LaBaines

GP 2014 16 Aug 2014 06:40 #23

• Kim­berly
  • Administrator
  • www​.divine​lin​eage​.org Forum Moderator
  • Thank you received: 46
Hi Carol!

It was so spe­cial for me to see your mes­sage this morn­ing. Guess what?! I’m fly­ing to Green Bay today for a fam­ily reunion! I I’ve been think­ing of you, Marda, and every­one up in Wis­con­sin. Next time I’m there, I’d love to try and get together with you (and to see the amaz­ing Church you shared about too). Thank you so much for all of your love and sup­port!!

much love,
Kimberly
“Using love we can change any­thing in the uni­verse, we can melt any­thing with love – – softer and softer and softer. It’s the most pow­er­ful arrow to make any­thing hap­pen – – any good thing.” – Sri Kaleshwar
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: LaBaines

GP 2014 18 Aug 2014 22:32 #28

• LaBaines
  • Thank you received: 46
Just thought of shar­ing my expe­ri­ences of GP before, dur­ing and after.

Just before leav­ing for GP I believe was made pos­si­ble only after the heal­ing from Nityananda, for which I am indebted and will square my debt one way or the other some­day in the future.

To be hon­est, I really do not know or under­stand, and none of my friends and col­legues and aquain­tances can believe that I could actu­ally drive for four hours each way to Lay­tonville and then the 5000 feet above sea level. Those who know me as a ‘wreck­less dri­ver’, do noth­ing but raise their eye brows, sort of like ‘what, you, not pos­si­ble’. Well it is pos­si­ble.

Although, either Guru Dat­ta­treya, Baba or and Swami or all of them had force­fully taken me to Lay­tonville, the neg­a­tive energy was also try­ing to engulf me in one way or the other. Just before leav­ing, I was very ill, I had so much of mus­cle pain, I had gone for full body acupunc­ture, two full hour mas­sages, seen my fam­ily doc­tor, blood tests, repeat­edly, and no solu­tion to the pain, nor any par­tic­u­lar diag­no­sis, other than the fact that my mus­cle enzymes and my liver enzymes were ele­vated.

My first stop in Sacra­mento.
Get­ting in the rental, I said ‘Baba you drive, and I will enjoy the ride’, Baba must have dri­ven, as I had or my soul had gone deeper into the moun­tains of Lay­tonville. While at the Divine Lin­eage, I felt very cold all the time, as if my body was dead, needed the heat from the sun to keep me alive and the heat from the fire puja, had fear that being in the shade would make me sicker, more in pain, the pain at all times was sim­ply unbear­able. It seemed as though I was there and yet not there.

Flashes of expe­ri­ences at the Divine Lin­eage go in and out of my mind. For some strange rea­son, I must have left Divine Lin­eage very dis­il­lu­sioned. All I know is that I wanted to bring back a small statue of Shirdi Baba, and could not afford the $700 pack­age deal……….and left feel­ing as if that should have been my accom­plish­ment, and I failed.

Back in Sacra­mento con­nected with a fam­ily, a very spir­i­tual fam­ily, deep into the Sikh reli­gion and pos­i­tive in all aspects of life. Long story short, we went to a Shirdi Baba tem­ple in Elk­grove, run by a 31 year old lad who does extended care out of his home and tem­ple in the home as well. Shirdi Baba’s pic­ture is full of vibutti, honey, red nec­tar, kumkum etc. This young lad’s name is Deva, when he opened the door, he reminded me of how Shirdi Baba’s image is described in the Satchar­i­tra as a young lad when he first went to Shirdi. Deva – very nice, holds sat­sang and food each Sun­day morn­ing.

We had nice chit chat, he looked at my palm and said that ‘planet Sat­urn’ is caus­ing the suf­fer­ings in my life at this time, how­ever, I have a very strong mind, so strong that if I set my mind into becom­ing the pres­i­dent of united states, I could [LOL-​no com­ments].

Com­ing back home, still in pain, and feel­ing that I wish this pain was gone, so that I could get on with mantra chant­ing start­ing with the earth ele­ment, as I have failed a few times in the past.

With per­mis­sion, I did bring two bot­tles of the lake water, cre­ated my own lake in a dish, and placed all the lingams that I have col­lected, with some gem stones, and it sits on the counter fac­ing east and gets the sun each day. I keep smelling the water each day, and it smells like the lake, I thought that it might smell decade, but has not up to this point in time..if any­thing mate­ri­al­izes, will keep you up-​dated [ wish­ful think­ing only].

Went to work on Mon­day and Tues­day, still in pain, and every­body at work said that how good I looked, how younger I looked, and I gave them the web­site address of Divine Lin­eage and ….WOWWOW….and wow, you went there, you drove, you went up the mountain……….was all I was hear­ing from my col­legues all day.

Wednes­day morn­ing, I got up with ‘pink eye’ went to the clinic, got a pre­scrip­tion for some drops was con­ta­gious, how­ever, went to the office.

While rest­ing after putting the drops in my eyes………….i start­ing think­ing of where to find a mantra to over­come the suf­fer­ing of the Saturn…………started uti­liz­ing my coconut crack­ing head….. and just as I thought that I could chant the ‘Vishnu Kavach’ mantra……………..guess what?????

..Swami Kalesh­war came and spoke to me……………….and said “do not ever for­get me, I am always with you”……………………….Wow! Wow……..Wow!.….….….…..made my day, and made it all worthwhile……………..and that is not all…………as I got up a lit­tle later……………most or all of my mus­cle pain was gone.

My blood test on June 16th: Alk Phos=131; GGT=20; CK=222, my blood test results on Aug 2, 2014, Alk Phos-​107; GGT=20; Alt=21 CK=79 ESR=26; Huge changes for the bet­ter. I am finally should I say, Healed.

And I hear a wooden carved Shirdi Baba will be en-​route soon. What more can I say. I was born under a Lucky Star and I Love You All.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2014 22:39 by LaBaines.
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Kim­berly, Nityaananda, Chris Har­grove

GP 2014 13 Sep 2014 02:08 #54

• bakula
  • Thank you received: 7
wow.…this is tru­ely inspir­ing and thank you so much for shar­ing such a mag­i­cal expereince.….you have no idea what read­ing this expere­ince has done for me ! thank you xxxx
The fol­low­ing user(s) said Thank You: Kim­berly
Time to cre­ate page: 0.340 sec­onds

elephants

Scroll Up